This a place that you can view all of my characters, and even learn how to make some of them.
Me
Me
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Mystery Figure
I have no idea what to call this guy. That is why I call him Mystery Figure. In the comment box, I would appreciate it if you would type in your suggestions for a name for this LEGO figure.
How about Pot Luck Man? Your mom can explain to you what what it means when we say "pot luck". Maybe, that doesn't sound quite exciting enough though. Hope to see you guys soon. Lisa
That is totally a Space Animatronic Skelton Pirate!
ReplyDeleteI like what Domenic suggested. Maybe you could add the word wrench since his hands are shaped like wrenches.
ReplyDeleteHow about Pot Luck Man? Your mom can explain to you what what it means when we say "pot luck". Maybe, that doesn't sound quite exciting enough though. Hope to see you guys soon. Lisa
ReplyDelete